Friday 10 October 2014

‘Course he isn’t safe. But he’s good.

I'm tired of 'safe'. I'll take 'good' over 'safe' any day.

I've been told I should write. I'm not sure if it's because people of tired of hearing me yap on about the things that stir fire in my bones, or if they really think I have something worth saying and a reasonably articulate way of saying it. Either way I'll take them up on it. 

Having said that, if one blog could be considered self-indulgent navel gazing, how does it factor in when you have two blogs and a Youtube channel? But, I trust that over time you will forgive me the arrogance of thinking I have something to say that is worth clogging the already saturated blogosphere. On the contrary: I hope that my Two Cent Pearls - the hard won jewels that have sustained me - presented with vulnerability and love and authenticity and passion - will bring you the freedom and joy they have brought me.

 "To her -
Hand in hand we come
Christopher Robin and I
To lay this [blog] in your lap.
Say you're surprised?
Say you like it?
Say it's just what you wanted?
Because it's yours -
Because we love you."
- A. A. Milne - Winnie-the-Pooh

Now I just have to figure out where to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment